Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome to Euro Style Cakes, my new blog!!!

Welcome to our new blog Euro Style Cakes.
We are a mother daughter team, that specialize in making custom cakes for your special day. 
This blog will be updated with all the cakes we do, and since I've just started it, and we have so many cakes already from the past, I will be updating with cakes that we'v already done as well. 

We serve a large Romanian clientele so many of the cakes you see may have writing in a language other than English. You will also see many desserts, pastries, and sweet breads that are very common to Romanians, and Europeans in general. We will try our best to name these things in English, but to be honest I really don't know what half of them are called, besides in Romanian. 

Also until we learn the ins and outs of taking really great photographs, please bare with us, as many of the pictures you see are taken by my mom with her Iphone. I know it's not the best, but she has like zero photography skills, and I'm not there to take a picture of every cake, so until we figure out a way around this, I will have no choice but to try and make the pictures we have look as good as possible.

So enjoy your time here, and I hope that you get some inspiration for your next cake.


This was a fun cake to create. It is so colorful, and festive. It is a fondant covered cake. Fondant cutouts, and fondant shaped stars. The cake is a white cake, with a bavarian filling, and fresh fruit. One of our most popular cake flavors.



3 comments:

  1. I get to be the first follower, YAY! Beautiful cake :). Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously MADE that?!! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous cake, I just wish I could taste it! Sounds yummy. I would love if you would share this cake and any others at my link party this month at www.inspirationforcelebration.com.
    (Glad to be your newest follower!)
    Christina
    www.inspirationforcelebration.com

    ReplyDelete

Do you like what you see, tell us about it!!