Saturday, June 11, 2011

Got Botox cake

This cake was ordered for a lady who is works at a plastic surgeons office. Guess what she does? Yup, she gives people botox shots, so we made her a cake to show some big plump lips, all thanks to the botox of course. It was kind f difficult making the lips, I didn't know how big to go, clearly I wanted them to be VERY plump, and full. Do you think I went overboard, he he. 


What do you think? Do you like it?
This blog is new so we'd really appreciate your support. 
If you enjoy what you see so far, please consider following this blog, and liking us on facebook. 

2 comments:

  1. Very original idea, I'm sure the lady will love it and she will think twice before eating this beauty:)
    I have a friend that works for a botox clinic in Toronto and I'm sure she would love such a nice surprize.
    Keep doing this because you're really good at it:)

    ReplyDelete

Do you like what you see, tell us about it!!